Saturday 23 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So with 2 days left to christmas i thought i'd try and create a small thread, not only to talk about christmas, but so people can share the vaping gift they give/received. I for one decided to try new flavors so i made a gift from myself to myself :D and ofc i got my new gpriv 2 that's holding up pretty well imo (Bit sad but i'm a lonely vaper in my corner of the world XD).

What are your gifts ? :)
Feel free to share any silly,funny things that happens too, this is CHRISTMAS after all :D...

Christmas thread ?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2l22uOS

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...