Friday 29 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

:thumbs::thumb:So after using the Nautilus 2 on the Revenger mini all day using both the .7 and 1.8 coils I have come to realize that I’m not as much of a MTLer as I thought. I’m liking the larger airflow volume with DL using subohm coils.

I was assuming that since I was a smoker and had been using a Joytech Exceed D19 that I would prefer MTLing.

But after using the NRG tank and coils (.2 .5 and 1.4) for 2 weeks then the N2 1.8 I just couldn’t get any satisfaction :lol:!! The .7 was much...

Not as MTL as I thought

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2EgNvJQ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...