Tuesday 10 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I've been struggling to wick correctly for the past couple of weeks.

Too little. Too much. A lot of foul language.
The coils are right. Glow evenly, pretty little glowing 99 when I dry fire. Then I wick and it goes straight to frustration town.

I've tried cotton bacon, native cotton, hell a cotton ball at one point.

I ordered some Japanese cotton pads and they came today. Cut a pad, peeled top and bottom layer, rolled oh so gently and threaded it through the coil.

Dripped liguid,...

When you FINALLY get it right....

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2yEvuFF

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...