Monday 9 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I am wondering a lot about how long I can keep my coils I built, in my case on an rda. Over the course of 3+ months I have pulsed, washed and rewicked every week. I've always used light colored juices and the coil still looks like polished steel, well just about after a cleaning. I hear people saying that they replace their build every 3 months but I was thinking that maybe it should depend on the situation. My thoughts are that if the coil still is working well it can keep going. But maybe...

Average life of coils you build

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2i0gIC6

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...