Wednesday 11 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi guys,

I'm new to ECF, been reading a bit here and there but i need some advice on gear.

I've been smoking a pack a day for 10+ years and i just recently started vaping. I'm down to 3 cigs a day right now and for the rest of the day i vape. The vape i use is the Joyetech eGo AIO and i'm actually quite pleased with it. Bought some flavours 10ml with 12mg nicotine, i think that's pretty low compared to cigs but i'm doing just fine on that amount.

But i want to get myself into some more...

Need some help with gear!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2gw5jGq

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...