Thursday 7 December 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I can't believe I dropped my setup! I feel like it literally JUMPED out of my purse. The top of my Kaos Spectrum is popped up (it's not supposed to do that), and the coil on my Cloud Beast King broke in two pieces. At least the glass didn't break. But anyway, I have no more coils to replace the one that broke because I'm waiting for them to come in, so I'm having to use my Smok Stick V8 with the Big baby beast on it until I get my new mod and the coils come in. It's SUPER frustrating. Like I...

Dropped my setup

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ACOCEj

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...