Monday 26 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I'm 43, and I live in rural town in NZ. Started vaping 2 months ago to quit smoking. My 11 yo nephew was always on at me to quit, he knew every bad fact about smoking & obviously had been well educated about the smoking dangers at school!

Now I'm vaping he's curious about my gear, but in the same way he's curious about my phone or mp3 player - its just another gadget - but one that means his aunt doesn't smoke anymore. I've also gotten him to understand that nicotine is a poision to non...

Are kids vaping now instead of smoking?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2pHIhjW

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...