Tuesday 20 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I have wanted to find a way for years to quit smoking; but, being a nearly 40 year smoker [so, yes, I am old(er)], this is not such an easy task. Years ago, just to start off I tried disposable e-cigs (Blu, then Vue - both ugh); and, then moved on to Kanger EVOD - also, not impressed. It leaked and was very hard to fill with juice - also produced very limited cloud. So, for a while, I just gave up.

A couple of years ago, I met a woman (also 40 year smoker), who weaned herself off of...

Looking for Kanger Juppi Starter Kit advice - or better alternative

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2psZHk9

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...