Saturday 24 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

It's been 3 years since I first began vaping and for the past 1.5 years I've been using a vaporesso target mini. I had two of them which I would alternate between. They've fulfilled their duty nicely since I've been using the hell out of them every single day.

I bought myself a new mod to celebrate my 3 year vapeversary, and I just received a vaporesso revenger go. Very nice indeed! IMO.

It works great, and it has a massive 5000 built in battery which is double what I had on my target mini...

Very happy with my new mod

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2GkItj9

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...