Thursday 22 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey hi, its me again, currently vaping various juices...diff flavors, on my xcube ultra with mutation xs rda, recently bought 2 pen style mods from smok, v22 and the vape pen plus, wondering, do you guys still use tanks? I mean after purchasing these 2 mods my life is not the same, like always using tissue to fix leaks, cleaning glass for perfect flavor, etc etc etc...but the only benefit ive got is ...some sorta ease with the vape pen plus with the 0.3 coil from v22 (the 0.25 coil sucks! no...

Do you still use tanks?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2pvdIPc

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...