Tuesday 27 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey! my first post.

Just got my first vape today. It's Eleaf Invoke. Also the guy that explained everything to me offered me to get FREEMAX FIRELUKE MESH SUB-OHM TANK . The problem is that after some research (yeah I had to do more before purchasing..) I found out that subohm is more dangerous and has a higher temperature of the smoke.

As I'm trying to drop my daily cigs to none eventually, I'm seeking more healthy alternative. Would I be better getting something like Aspire NAUTILUS 2...

New Vaper, Trying to reduce smoking. Help needed

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2GiUt1l

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...