Friday 16 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello All,
I switched to vaping 2 months ago and have quit smoking. I started off with a SMOK M17 stik and also bought a V2 Pro stick. I use store bought ejuice and with those two devices I successfully quit smoking.
I decided to move on to a better vaporizer (mod?) so that it will give me better battery life and also added control. Based upon my reading here, I bought an iStick TC60W and eGo Mega V2 tanks with CLR 0.5 and 1.0 coils (non TC coils).
Here are the problems I'm having and...

Help Please!! No flavor when moving from V2 to iStick TC60

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2FN8VyE

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...