Wednesday 28 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I struggle to get any strong flavor from my obs engine nano, most of the time its muted. Produces allot of smoke tho. I tried high vg and 50\50. Same result.
Tried adjusting coil, difference is small.
Anyone have this tank and know how to build to get great flavor from it?
Care to take a pic og 2?
Many say flavor is great, only time i got strong flavor was in my first build. I have no idea what im doing wrong. Gonna upload some pics later so you can see couple builds.
Tank is great, but when...

HAving a really hard time getting flavor from my engine nano. Tips

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Awhi1Y

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...