Tuesday 20 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I began vaping 3 months before I found the ECF Forum. So as of this month I've been vaping 9 years. Oops thought I began in 2008.

I remember:

I was cruising the internet and ran across this new fangled device called the ECIG. I'll never forget the first one I bought which was a cigalike device. I was vaping as fast as the battery would recharge. But I never looked back. I have 3 children and wanted harm reduction. In the past 10 years I haven't smoked a single cigarette.

Back then forget...

A Decade Of Vaping - Do You Remember When?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2IEqToJ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...