Monday 12 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys! I'm so sorry if this isn't the correct thread, I'm horrible at picking which thread is correct!
Anyway, I have a few questions that I need answers to since I'm new to vaping. :D
  1. What is the difference between a top and a bottom-feeding tank?
  2. What is the difference between an eGo battery and a mod?
  3. What is the difference between a clearomizer and a cartomizer?
I don't want to be *that* person, but I need the answers to be very clear and understandable....

A few vaping questions that needs answered!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2FJQjmq

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...