Tuesday 13 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Man, this morning the husband staggered out of the bedroom.... Into the study, where he is hiding from me.

LOL, first time it has happened, and apparently he smoked through all that tobacco (2 cartons worth) rather fast, because the only tobacco I have found in the house of late has been some (very elderly) cigars.

I'm trying to be nice... Like, yesterday, I told him to just fill his backup tank to the brim with WTA and vape it when things get awful.

Yesterday, he was like a bear caught...

Converting the most difficult Smoker of them ALL!

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2Fx4Gb0

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...