Friday 30 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I have been smoking (or vaping?) green smoke for almost 3 years now. I live in the Republic of Georgia, we had a vendor who sold green smoke kits and cartridges here until recently. I do not know what happened, but they went out of business. While I managed to stack up on cartridges, my unit stopped working yesterday.
I tried buying a unit from their official website, but they only ship domestically, which is not a huge problem since there are a number of companies you can send your stuff...

Green Smoke - How to buy outside of U.S.?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2pRfIBr

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...