Tuesday 27 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

hi everyone,
I’m new here so if this is the right place I am sorry and please move it to the right place.
I am using an iJoy Captain PD270 with a SMOK Big Baby Beast tank and the Baby RDA deck with dual SS316L coil installed on it. The aim was to try TC Mode, and I’ve been having issues. My juice is 93% VG and my resistance is 0.234, and I seem to be having a burning taste after two seconds per each puff.
Originally I thought it was because of the cotton and my juice being to thick, so I...

My iJoy Captain and burning cotton vape in SS316 TC Mode

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2IYeaNH

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...