Sunday 25 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I just stopped smoking and started vaping about a month ago and sometimes I get a tight feeling in my chest and tend to cough up some phlegm a little bit. The cough doesn't sound like I'm sick or anything and I'm not wheezing but it can get annoying every once in a while. Does this mean that my lungs are still healing from the 19 years of damage I've done to them and if so how long will it be until it goes away?

Not sure if this matters or not but I'm vaping 3mg juice 70VG/30PG in my tfv8...

Coughing after quitting?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2DUddlM

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...