Thursday 22 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I'm so new to this, only 2 weeks in. My first coil may not have been primed well enought. I didn't notice a lot of flavor, it was more airy. My second coil I was sure to prime it and let it sit for a while before vaping but it must have been bad. It burned my throat so bad and did not taste good at all. So now I'm on my 3rd coil and now I'm noticing a very strong juicy flavor, taste like candy every time I vape. I just want to check if this is normal or if my juice is leaking or...

How strong should vape really taste?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2IHGgwR

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...