Saturday 31 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

it's surprisingly hard to find recent, verifiable and consistent information on taking vape gear to China.

Yes China is a world leader in the manufacture of vape gear, and the articles I've read suggest their are now hundreds, if not thousands of vape shops in mainland China.

But after a couple of hours Google research and searching ECF I'm still not 100% sure I can take my vape into China.

I'll be flying into China in a little over a week, so any updated information would be greatly...

Can I Take My Vape To China?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2tPIKWr

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...