Wednesday 28 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Any recommendations? I'm looking at sub-ohm tanks and would like one with the air vent thingies at the top. All my kanger toptank minis leak out the bottom air vents.

I've mainly been looking at the Aspire revvo or the smok tfv8 x baby beast brother. No real reason I've centered on these two other than top air vents and price.

Can anyone point me towards a decent tank that won't cost my first born child? Right now I've been swapping out a kanger toptank clone and a smok baby beast. The...

I just inherited a used aspire Pegasus and need a tank

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2pP76ue

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...