Wednesday 28 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Just discovered this line of products about a month ago and have to say... I'm impressed. They won't win any contests for vapor production or flavor, but they're impressive for the cost(as are the tanks themselves) and are compatible with a variety of different Aspire tanks.

Which leads me to my question: is there somewhere I can get a list of all the Aspire tanks that use these micro coil heads? I already have the ET-S and the CE5-S, and the official Aspire website doesn't appear to have...

Aspire BDC/BVC tanks(non-nautilus)

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2I7afx1

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...