Thursday 22 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I use to just go to my usual website and purchase my ecig. Now it is a night mare.

I had a Kangertech that I bought local and it has lasted 3 years, needless to say I loved it.

It was about 8-9 inches long over all. and about the size of a dime around. Had a large tank of the top. The battery being large stayed charged a very long time. Now I can find nothing even close to it.

I have even looked at other brands, NOTHING. I know the tank was a T3"D and they have those on their sale...

Ecigs have changed so much since I last had to buy one I am completely lost

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2px03pT

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...