Sunday 18 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I'm looking for a regulated box mod that uses two batteries in parallel or one battery and has good battery life with .4 to .5 ohm SS TC coils at not more than 20 watts and 350 degrees. I may be a tootle puffer, but I make my own juice and it only tastes good at lower settings. I love my eLeaf Ipower and I think the temperature control feature on it works well, but I'm also looking for a mod that will have a longer overall life due to being able to replace batteries. Which brings me to my...

Questions: Dual parallel batteries and premature chip death

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2DDHzJe

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...