Sunday 25 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So I'm curious if it's ok to just put a small drop onto my finger and onto my tongue. I can't smell that great right now because of sinuses and bought a few flavors I'd like to try. I keep reading how poisinous nicotine is when consumed and comes in contact with skin, but I've accidentally got it on my skin before with no problem and I'm sure we all have had spit back before. As a new vapor I'm really getting sick and tired of seeing how people/media/polititians all make vaping out to be...

Taste/Tongue testing E-Juice?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2IQLs1p

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...