Wednesday 11 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Greetings to all,

I'm very soon expecting to recieve a mechanical tube mod and I wanted to be affirmed or corrected on the basic properties of being safe and enjoying the experience. I know that there are topics already covered but I'm more of a personal learner... so please add to what I need to know
1. Ohms law- knowing that I can use any coil at or above .1 but I'm thinking that I'll be happy and try and go .20-above as I'm aware with only a battery to pin as a connection I have to...

Advice for a new mech tube user

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2yhatQb

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...