Wednesday 11 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys,

I have been vaping for almost 4 years and went through the typical progression on hardware and juice. About 2 years ago, I settled down on the Subbox Mini mod and tank. It was (and I think still is) everything I need as a vaper. I don't cloud chase, I don't experiment with new flavors, I just vape (and enjoy it) as an alternative to analogs.

I diy my juice and I build my own coils using the Subbox mini RTA. I vape 1.1-1.2 ohm kanthal coils, Japanese organic cotton, at about...

Please help me decide.. to switch or not

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2g1zmFj

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...