Sunday 8 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I used to post here quite a bit... but took a break, had a baby and stopped vaping altogether. Well I just changed careers and things are stressful. I wanted a cigarette so bad, but went with a disposable ecig I had on hand. It stopped me from buying a pack of cigarettes but left a lot to be desired. My equipment is a mess. I lost the charger to my mod. I’m missing pieces to my only tank that fits it. Most of my juice is black and flavorless. In short.. I need to start over. Thank the lord...

Been a long time.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2y2JxnY

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...