Thursday 12 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Ok, so I'm trying to get educated on mechs before I get one and do something stupid. I've been building for a few months and have a basic understanding of ohms law and basic battery safety. I've decided that I want my first mech to be a squonk (at least I think that's what I've decided). I'm waiting for the Driptech from 528 customs to launch and it runs on two parallel 18650s and that's where my questions start.

Parallel is still 4.2 volts right? Also, with it running in parallel does that...

newbie question about parallel vs series mods

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2xBYR6B

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...