Friday 13 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hello peepz :)
So, I quit smoking like 13 months ago and have been sucking on EGOs from joyetech, they are straight forward and did the trick since i stopped smoking on day one and never looked back, but i decided to try a sub ohm mod.
So i settled on Istick Pico Mega, it came with the melo 3, but after reading up a bit I decided to order a Smok baby beast tank aswell, the coils are 0.3 on both tanks.

Since the mod can take 2 types of batterys I first ordered a couple of LG HG2 3000mh 30A...

Istick pico Mega battery choice made me unsure ..

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2z5FVyn

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...