Wednesday 19 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Generally bored this evening, snagged some enamel and decorated a coil. Glitter red. It's a color I'm going to be using on one of my mods to fill in the details on wording that's engraved.

This is a SS316L 2 x 28AWG @ 3mm ID, twisted to oblivion. I recommend the build for those with a Tobhino or any 22mm RDA really. With 6-7 wraps it's ~.4ohms per coil IIRC. I feel like I need to say this: DO NOT VAPE A COIL WITH ENAMEL ON IT. YOU WILL MOST LIKELY END UP BRAIN DEAD*

May your...

You've been visited by the Christmas/Holiday Coil

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2A4FE1y

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...