Friday 28 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Quit smoking and vaping since last spring but kinda want to vape again I just miss it lol. All the great flavors and it relaxes me.

I'm not sure where to start though, technology keeps changing.. I use to have a Kangertech subox mini (50w) which I thought was more than enough vapor for me, I'm not trying to fog out an entire room in one drag. But then I went to a SMOK stick baby and I thought that was a big improvement over the subox, didn't have the variable wattage but it just seemed...

Looking to get back into vaping

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2s1lnFH

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...