Friday 14 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

This is super general, but in the last year and a half I feel completely disconnected with news on vaping. I just had my second child, moved to another state, and started a new job in this year and a half time off the grid and haven’t kept up with anything. I’ve been scrolling around forums, but there are so many posts it makes my head spin. Anyone up for the challenge of giving me a detailed yet condensed version of any news good or bad concerning vaping that has come about in the last year...

So what’s new????

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2CbZRDQ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...