Thursday 27 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I will write soon full and detailed review but here I wanted to share with you some impressions.

I personally like the design of this rda, it kinda looks interesting to me. Baron rda has inner airflow cap with different airflow slots and I like to use both, when I want more vapor production I use vertical slots and when I want more flavor I like to use honeycomb airflow slots, also airflow is very smooth, especially with honeycomb slots. I can change the airflow slots pretty much fast....

Geekvape Baron RDA

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2EOt4Y4

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...