Monday 24 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So V2 just shut down. I know that most people seem to have moved on from cig a like batteries and such but for me and my father they work very well. With alternating between a few charged batteries we are able to make it through the day and they are easy to hold either in my mouth while i'm doing work. I've been a V2 customer for years now and I've tried a few different kinds of liquid because you can use different liquids in the cartomizers that they had. The problem now is that I need to...

cigalike recommendations

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2LxdLnl

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...