Wednesday 19 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

First of all, I despise the term "Tootle Puffer", Sounds like something that inhabits the restroom at a Gay Bar.
I prefer the term "Renaissance Vaper ". 15 Watts, maybe 20 Watts maximum on a single coil.
Looking for Flavor rather than Clouds. Treating Vaping like an alternative, not an Olympic Event.
Maybe I am becoming as much a dinosaur as my gear. But I don't think I am alone...

The RM2 RBA is but a memory these days. But I did find a suitable RBA for my LP REOS in a YFTK Strike 18mm RDA...

Renaissance Vaping Thread

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2rNsMIG

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...