Friday 21 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I've been vaping almost 7 years and still to this day, I love vaping in my car. I mean, anywhere is my favorite but my car; before I turn on my push start or radio or even a/c.. I love to take a long relaxing drag quietly with no noise nestled in my leather seats. Try it, lol. It's soothing and so relaxing for me after a long and productive workday.

A few years after I started vaping, I got my father & mother to quit cigarettes and got them into vaping. My father's favorite place...

Where's your favorite place to vape?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2SkAQfG

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...