Sunday 30 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello,

So I've been checking these built in battery mods for some time and came across these ones:
Wismec Sinuous FJ200 // 200W
Smok V Fin // 160W
Eleaf iKuun i200 // 200W

The numbers are pretty hard to believe in my opinion.
The Smok V Fin claims to have 8000mAh, but that is out of the question since Mooch proved that it is barely 3400mAh and rated it around 12-16A, even though they claim to achieve 200W?
The question is:
Won't these mods just explode in my face if I ever try to vape at...

Built-in battery mods at 200W?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2Tkgpzd

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...