Monday 24 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi everyone, I got a SMOK Stick to helpfully drop my tabacco habit for good. I just started on 6mg juice (that’s the highest mg I can find in stores). And I’m wondering if vaping has helped any of you stop smoking. I’ve heard a lot of contradictory reports, some saying it’s a great way to quit while others say it’s not an effective method. I would love to hear your personal stories on if it helped or not. Or if you have any tips to stop smoking and stick to only vaping. Your stories,...

Does vaping help you stop smoking?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2CxNRwI

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...