Thursday 20 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I'm curious because there are all these wires out there and I can be 100% wrong about this but this is what I think I remember. Honestly, it's just hazy. But I thought vaping wire's that aren't Kanthal you're supposed to use them in temperature mode so you don't melt them and create toxic chemicals that you will then inhale. Cause I was gonna go and buy some pre-built coils and they have just Kanthal coils. But the ones I wanted to get are wrapped in Nichrome80. I am looking to use them in a...

Types of Wire

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2V0qoLL

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...