Friday 28 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello guys .
Just logged in after many years absence because it's 10 years anniversary since I quit cigarettes . I used to smoke like a trooper all my life, roll ups since I was about 14 years old, 50 a day by the time I packed in , I tried everything and then I discovered this forum back in DEC 2008, I thought I gotta try these things. Ecigs hadn't been around that long and there was no battery mods available then except what was on this forum, there was Troggs 'Screwdriver' and a few other...

10 years tobacco free . Thanks ECF

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2EUSuDI

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...