Thursday 13 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Now that I've got your attention, no real death, but I think I saw a god, angel or something.

So the story goes, I buy some nic salt liquid, it sits around the house for a while. I mostly forget it. I've got other nic salts in 25mg, 35mg, and this one that's been sitting around.

Fast forward, a month or so. I'm like ya know, I haven't used my pod mod in a while, so let's fire that up. I snag this juice that's been sitting around, prime the 1.0 ohm coil, seal it up and fill it. Let it sit...

Vaping a pod mod and a brush with "death"

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2rBZE70

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...