Tuesday 25 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I wanna send two of my friends some late Christmas gifts, and I want it to be vaping stuff. They are heavy smokers like I once was. The thing is, I want to hook them. But looking at starter kits, I don't really like any of the sub ohm tanks and mods I see. Maybe because I already graduated from them and I know how they work? I also don't like to give them RTAs similar to what I use because I fear that they see it as too complicated. And we don't see each other anymore. I will be sending it...

Gift suggestions to two total noobs. And one for myself...

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2EMOqnP

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...