Tuesday 25 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a very merry Christmas ;)

So, last night I rewicked my RTA and everything was working fine. I refilled the tank and it continued working just fine. The two juices I used were by Dinner Lady. Then just a few minutes ago I decided to refill the tank but this time with some Jam Monster (75vg/25pg) and immediately I get gurgling, it feels like there’s just so much juice in the coil and I burnt my tongue big time with loads of spit back. I don’t get it....

Gurgling and spitback

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2ERkZSL

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...