Wednesday 26 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I got a Serpent Elevate the other day and I have to say that their coily tool rip-off is quite handy. I’ve always used the handle on my Coil jig to measure off ‘drop in’ coils but I find this to be easier. I probably would have never bought the Coily anyway but I certainly can’t justify dropping $11 (plus tax and s/h) for one now. Mike Vapes said that SMM didn’t want Wotofo to package that in. He wanted the little bar tool. I’ve seen other companies with these knockoffs being packed in. How...

How do you feel about companies ripping off the Coily tool?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2Q4h8mm

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...