Friday 21 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi,

I started vaping a while ago now and I'm using YouTube a lot for all kinds of information and reviews.
Is that just me or is the most important trait to be mentally unstable if you want to be on YT and review mods and ejuices. I mean most of these guys seem to think a video is only good if they trump each other with being weird and using sh..t, b...h and other unnecessary language.
I found just one channel so far that keeps it simple and professional.

Can you guys suggest some good...

YouTube review weirdos

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2rLC73E

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...