Friday 28 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I’m not sure if I should’ve posted in the “New Members” forum. I’m more of a “returning member”.

I originally joined ECF in early 2012 when I first started vaping. At the time, I was living in Indiana and usually purchased the “cig-a-like” devices from gas stations and liquor stores (menthol- or tobacco-flavored). Some stores had policies that they didn’t sell to anyone under 18, so I was occasionally asked for ID. With no complaint from others and sometimes asking permission, I vaped just...

The “Good Old Days” of Vaping and Now

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2LEXmgL

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...