Saturday 29 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi I'm so upset I have been vaping for 6 years and I have mods, but I loved the joyetech ego one VT for my Ni200 coils and I owned about 10 of them well they are starting to die down and I have looked on every vape shop and they are discontinued I have had some faulty ones in the past but I just got rid of them. For some reason my Ni200 coils just don't taste the same on any other mod, so if anyone has some to sell or knows of a vape shop that ships or is in Tampa FL. that still has them...

Joyetech ego one VT???

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2CDA08e

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...