Sunday 16 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

On 09 Oct 2018, I started the process of a warranty claim with Vaporesso. The item was a Cascade Mini starter kit that I had purchased for my girlfriend. It was purchased on 29 August 2018. It quickly started frying coils. Not the way it should, slowly and over time, but I’m talking about an immediate surge that left the coils black and unusable. The final straw was when the the stick was sitting upright and untouched on a desk and just fired on its own. So anyhow, I start the warranty...

Done with Vaporesso

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2BrH71U

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...